- Anyone can read the forums. To post your own question or to reply, you have to be a verified user. Verification is quick and easy.
- Any user spotting abuse by another user, may report such a user. We will investigate and remove if necessary, based on our foundings.
- You will receive a free website – it will typically be http://yourbusiness.techniworld.com or a variant of it, depending on availability. See examples of website themes below.
- You will also receive a free email address from Techniworld.com – it will typically be firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have to have a business or hobby of technical nature. We will verify your existence.
- If you’re a business, we will need your Cipro business number if it is a South African business.
- If you’re a private person running a business that is not registered, or if you’re someone with a technical hobby, please send us references, customers, a description, photos and as much info as possible.
- In all cases, we will need proof of your identity and address.
- We don’t allow copyright photos of 3rd parties.
- All photo’s used here must be your own.
- We will verify personal photos against your ID.
- Your business will be advertised on the main website, which is Techniworld.com whenever you post new interesting facts of your business.
- You will be able to answer questions of potential clients or customers, should you go for the subscription option.
- You don’t need to pay any domain registration, renewal or hosting fees.
- Your website will always be updated to the latest version.
- Subscription websites will be monitored by us, getting rid of spammers and also us monitoring who registers on the forum.
- You may register additional email addresses for your staff on the subscription option.
- Should you wish, you may upgrade to a standalone website, i.e. http://yourbusiness.com at a fee. We
- will take care of the name registration and migration of it.
Joining as an enquirer will give you access to ask questions on the technical network.
The network is a well maintained area where we won’t tolerate inconsiderate members or spammers.
As an enquirer you may also make suggestions to other enquirers on the forum.
- Your name
- Your surname
- Your social links
- Your date of birth
- A photo of yourself holding a piece of paper on which you’ve written your name, surname, username and birth-date
Websites are targeted by spammers. We prevent this by verifying the enquirer’s existence.